World Czech republic Pilsen Region Pilsen The Municipal Meeting Housewww.dominikcentrum.cz
7457

The Municipal Meeting House was built from 1900 to 1901 according to a project by architect Alois Čenský . It is one of the most important buildings of the social and cultural life of the town. The extensive neo-Renaissance complex with a Great and Small Hall, Klostermann’s Hall and salons became the centre of social life in Pilsen for several generations. The Secession interiors of the coffee shop with its billiard table are of exceptional value.