A Neo Renaissance building constructed in 1876 - 1884 (J. Zitek, J. Schulz), originally designed for a picture gallery, collection of antiquites and concerts. In the years 1918 - 1938 and 1945 - 1946 it housed the National Assembly. The Czech Philhramonic Orchestra found its seat there in 1946. The main hall - the Dvorak Hall - is world famous as a place where the Prague Spring music festival concerts take place every year.