Permanent exhibition: Asian Art
Info: 257 921 638
Zbraslav Chateau, originally a Cistercian monastery founded by Wenceslas II in 1292.
The monastery and the church of Our Lady with its royal tombs were destroyed by the Hussites in 1420. The complex of buildings was completed by František Maxmilián Kaňka
in 1732.National Gallery exhibition at Castle Zbraslav was abolished and the collection moved to other buildings.