Exterior

The church of St. Joseph was originally dedicated to St. Eusebius, and it was built in the fifteenth century. In 1582 it became the headquarters of the Brotherhood of the body of the Lord and of St. Joseph. The building was originally a single nave, an altar, and the choir behind the altar. Several changes brought in 1749 to the present cruciform structure, and to a bell tower between the apse and sacristy. The current facade was executed in 1914.

World Map Aerial Panoramas
Restaurants Hotels Trips Entertainment Companies