After several modifications, in 1749 the church has finally got its current cross-shaped internal structure. Very important are the choir seats, made in the mid-seventeenth-century by Lombardy masters, and restored in 1976. During the renovations of 1975, under the old pavement was found the seventeenth-century tombstone of Captain Manuel Aguado, Spanish military, who died in Arona. Moreover, were found several archaeological items, including a small brick oven for melting metals, now visible through a protective grid. The painting on the altar, depicting the Nativity, is attributed to the school of Nuvolone.

World Map Aerial Panoramas
Restaurants Hotels Trips Entertainment Companies