World Italy Arona Odescalchi Chapel
Chapel 4397

The Ossuary Chapel Beolchi is located next to the Collegiate Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary. Commissioned in 1683 by the Milanese merchant Bartholomew Beolchi as a funerary chapel for his family, is a jewel of Baroque presents floral wrought iron grilles, baroque example of Lombardy. Inside there are allegorical frescoes.