Odescalchi Chapel

The Ossuary Chapel Beolchi is located next to the Collegiate Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary. Commissioned in 1683 by the Milanese merchant Bartholomew Beolchi as a funerary chapel for his family, is a jewel of Baroque presents floral wrought iron grilles, baroque example of Lombardy. Inside there are allegorical frescoes.

World Map Aerial Panoramas
Restaurants Hotels Trips Entertainment Companies