Built between 1278 and 1363 at the behest of Ghibelline Umbertino Landi, is made in Lombard Gothic style with brick façade. At the end of 1700 it was transformed into a hospital and a warehouse. After the exile of Napoleon, was returned to the friars and in 1848 it was proclaimed the annexation of Piacenza to the Kingdom of Piedmont. Several times restored, the church is similar to the basilica in Bologna, with the influences of Burgundian Cistercian architecture, as the plan of the apse with radiating chapels. It has two spurs on the facade, rose window, spire and pinnacles, and powerful sides flying buttresses. On the right side there was a cloister, of which remained only a porch. Inside, the graves of famous men, paintings, sculptures and remains of frescoes from the XV and XVI century. Note the sculpture placed in the lunette of the portal, with the stigmata of St. Francis (1480 approximately).