The interior of the basilica is divided into three naves separated by twelve columns of white and red Veronese marble, with Gothic capitals and floral decorations. Floral Gothic and Renaissance also decorate the vaults of the aisles and stand well with the simplicity of the floor in red, white and black marble, dating back to the fifteenth century. The aisles of the church have a row of large altars, adorned with frescoes and sculptures from the fourteenth to the eighteenth century made by Falconetto, Liberale da Verona, Francesco Caroto, Giovanni Badile, Paolo Farinati, Francesco Morone, Felice Brusasorci, Lorenzo Veneziano and Orbetto. Among them, the most relevant are the altar Fregoso (XVI century) by Michele Sanmicheli, the altar of St. Thomas Aquinas (fifteenth century) decorated with a piece of Girolamo dai Libri, which depicts the Madonna and Child Enthroned with Saints, the Horses chapel, with frescoes of the fourteenth century, including the Virgin Enthroned made by Altichiero, the Pellegrini Chapel, decorated with terracotta reliefs depicting scenes from the life of Jesus, and finally, in the presbytery, the monument Seregno (fifteenth century) decorated by Nanni di Bartolo and frescoes by Michael Giambono. The church contains the famous fresco 'St. George and the Princess' by Antonio Pisano (Pisanello). This is the maximum expression of the international Gothic Veronese, and is visible in the Pellegrini Chapel. it had been made between 1433 and 1438, and is the masterpiece of the artist.