Chiesa di S. Maria Assunta

The first parish in Viticuso was dedicated to St. Mary of the Assumption, and was called 'Mother Church'. The church was built around 1064, but in 1700 appeared completely worn out by time and therefore had to be restored completely and then re-consecrated. The appearance is a Latin cross with a barrel vault, the sides of the nave and side chapels.

World Map Aerial Panoramas
Restaurants Hotels Trips Entertainment Companies