Permanent exhibition: Art of the 20th and 21st Centuries
Info: 224 301 111
The building was constructed according to a desing by Oldřich Tyl and Josef Fuchs in the years1925–1929. In 1974 this Functionalist structure was destroyed by fire. After the completion of recontruction work in 1995 the building became the home of the National Gallery’s Collection of Modern and Contemporary Art.